CaMaR : A Journey to be better muslims




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bismillah
::The Hands and The Feet: Allah's Guidance in Our Personal Movement ::
By Imam Mukhtar Maghroui
at ISNA 40th conference, Chicago

I would be contributing to my own misery if
-I use my eyes to read smth bad
-I use my ears to listen to the flute of shaytan
-I use my hands to do haram things
-I use my feet walking on bad places

Jam'iyah of our Quloob with Allah
-the ultimate focus of desire is to finally stand at the gate of nearness to Allah azzawajall
-nothing matches it! :: a glimpse into jannah.

Jawarih: present the key to our hearts
-if we give the key to shaytan, they'll take the keys and enter the heart
-eg: losing focus in solah(prayer):not mindful with zikr to Allah means that we've given the keys to shaytan

Qalb is meant to be with Allah
-don't give it to anything else
-qalb is a vessel of what we put in there

We don't know what we've missed
-The people of this dunya left the dunya without experiencing the sweetest thing: to be in the zikr of Allah azzawajall

After solah
-one should sit in zikr
-stay constant with this: this along with du'a is the unforgetable moment of solace with Allah

"keep sewing the seeds until a breeze from Allah comes bringing the water and grows the seeds"
-keep on trying, there's a point of time for everything
-when the time comes, be thankful to Allah (don't attribute it to urself - Thank Allah)

Trials
-whether it is a punishment -or- torment -or- upliftment- it depends on how we react to it

Messages
-if we are not sure between the nafs and qalb, choose the shar'ie
-dont despise the rahmah of Allah azzawajall because he is the oft-forgiving
-when we are praying, we are begging at the door of Allah ta'ala
-if Allah loves His 'abd, He wants him/her to stay at the gate of nearness to Him


Allahu ta'ala a'lam




0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Prayer Times



Ingat-Mengingat




Links


ATOM 0.3

Archives